<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19207034?origin\x3dhttps://my-getaway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eclair
jeudi, juillet 16, 2009

Get yourself together

Have been trying new things, things that throw us out of the comfort zone. Also the usual swimming, food&movie marathon, at any of their cribs. Feeling pretty much aimless now. I have to get work done, earn money, research for the new school term, pack up everything. Its gonna be one helluva ride. I think I will give tomorrow's trip out a miss. Spend some pretty good time with a nice good book or perhaps the new dvd Ive been watching, all on my new couch that came in today. Surprise Surprise. Its my time now.

He finally gave in


♥ 11:42 PM